We Survive on Community Support!
Zaca Lake is always open to donations from the public. People enjoy seeing their generous donation going into a charity that will put it to good use. Zaca Lake appreciates any donation item that you may have including but not limited to the following items:
Needs / donations:
- Weed Wackers
- Chain saws
- Good quality garden hose reels
- Garden hoses
- Hose spray attachments
- New faucets, cabinets, sinks, and shower heads
- New twin mattresses
- Zaca prides itself in having real, cozy beds. They can cost a lot though! Your donation would be tax deductible.
- Fireplace gates
- Each cabin has a nice fireplace, but when the gates go bad, it is very expensive for us to replace them.
- Electric gate opener
- Boats can be expensive, we currently have a few boats, but we constantly have to purchase news ones due to weathering.
- Though we do our best to preserve all that we have, when kids are having fun, oars can break easier than chopsticks.
- Front Doors for Manager's Cabin
- Some of our staff facilities need a little help. For the manager's cabin we are trying to put on some front doors. Many more building materials are required for this project so please contact us with anything related you might have.
- New Windows for cabins
- If you would like to know how to buy windows or where to buy them, we can help you with directions and advice.
- Lawn chairs
- Vacuum cleaners
- We currently have a few good ones, but our goal is to have one vacuum cleaning per cabin so we can prevent the wear and tear of bringing vacuums cabin to cabin.
All of your donations improve overall success of the various retreats that Zaca hosts including meditation, church, and yoga groups. Thank you kindly for all donations received to date over the past few months, which are including but not limited to:
Already received (but we can always use more!):
- Space heaters (10)
- Twin bed, frame, and box spring
- These made a great gift to Zaca, thank you guys so much.
- Paving stones
- The infamous Cadillac golf cart
- Lawn chairs
- Manager's cabin
- Staff housing
- New Office Building
- New decks (all over the place)
- New lodge